The Brew Barons © is a two man project that takes inspiration from the Studio Ghibli film Porco Rosso. Based in a 1930s Mediterranean setting, The Brew Barons gameplay is an unconventional marriage of Adventure, Arcade Flight and light elements of Business Management, making for a truly unique and interesting experience intended for both casual and serious gamers alike.
A tranquil world becomes ever more corrupt by the day, spoiled by a strong-armed pirate organization that forcefully impose their brewing monopoly over the lands. Armed with your own brewery and seaplane, it’s up to you to explore, forage, craft, sell and deliver your handcrafted brews with aid from fellow pilots who’ve joined your cause to overthrow the corrupt pirate organization and restore peace.
- Assemble your plane from a variety of parts, each with their own traits.
- Chose your pilot and copilot of whom have strengths and weaknesses.
- Explore the world in search of ingredients to bring back to your brewery
- Pick and choose which foraged ingredients to blend.
- Distill and/or Ferment, each producing a different outcome.
- Design and name your bottle to your liking.
- Design your very own bar to sell your brews and bring fame to your establishment!
- With fame comes special delivery orders from other bars to stock your brew